Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summer slackin'

I have an excellent good acceptable OK, I have *a* reason for not updating lately.

It's really hard to do when life looks like this:
summer pool lovin'

Which has been cancelled out by the fact that my to-do lists look like this:
Not even the entire list, the capture was cut-off
Oh and I also marinated chicken in the same dressing as the sesame ginger chicken and then grilled it. Died and went to heaven. Then this morning, I cut up the leftovers and made a chicken sandwich with them. Glorious. 

For the past three days I have read nothing but Jen Lancaster books. Run, don't walk to buy them all. When I read My Fair Lazy I thought I was literally going to pee my pants. Overall, her memoirs are bitingly funny, sarcastic with enough warmth that make you want to be her new BFF to watch reality t.v. with.

That's my life in a nutshell right now. A pool chair and that to do list are now calling my name.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment